Position posted on 2017-08-08 11:20:29
Hours: 37.5 hours over 5 days
Reports to Payroll Manager. Liaise as appropriate with Branches, Warehouses, After Sales and Head Office personnel. Liaise with outside agencies e.g. HMRC, DWP, Child Support Agency
To proactively contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the payroll department. To assist and support other members of the payroll team.
Core Performance Areas:
- Accurately process high volumes of staff record sheets on a weekly basis.
- Able to work accurately and efficiently under pressure with an ability to prioritise work.
- Experienced in PAYE, NIC and statutory payments including SSP, SMP, SPP
- Manual calculation of PAYE & NIC
- Experience of Year End Procedures
- Deal promptly, efficiently and accurately with all employee payroll queries.
- Communicate with outside agencies in a professional manner.
- Maintain an up to date and accurate filing system.
- Pro-actively contribute to the day-to-day management of Health & Safety within Head Office, in line with the Company’s Health & Safety policy, to ensure a safe working environment.
- Maintain up to date and appropriate knowledge, skills and competencies to ensure continuing satisfactory levels of work performance.
- Undertake as required, other duties in keeping with the general nature of the position.
- Demonstrates track record of successfully processing payrolls to tight timescales
- Maintains a consistently smart and professional image
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Illustrates the ability to effectively contribute in a team environment
This is the job for me! So what next?Apply online
ScS Upholstery Ltd © Copyright 2014