Position posted on 2017-10-12 16:46:08
Hours: 37.5 hours over 5 days
Salary: OTE £35,000
To effectively manage the surveying, fitting and servicing of flooring to customers homes. To ensure the in store carpet ranges are kept fully up to date. manage the free stock return process.
Core performance areas:
- Manage the surveying teams to ensure they are used efficiently, to support the stores planning needs.
- To ensure surveyors are well presented and excellent company representatives in customer’s homes.
- To ensure surveyors plans are accurate and adhere to company procedures. To make effective use of down time.
- To ensure surveyors conversion rates meet or exceed company targets.
- To ensure the stores have the fitting capacities to meet their needs and manage the recruitment process.
- To ensure Fitting Teams are well presented, giving excellent service in customer’s homes. Also ensuring their vans are clean and tidy and suitable for transporting carpets.
- To ensure the carpet fittings are of a very high quality.
- In the event of a carpet fitting complaint, to view the issue and to ensure it is satisfactorily resolved. Where the Carpet Fitter is at fault, to ensure all incurred additional costs are allocated to him.
- To be aware of and compare staff performance in sales and surveying in relation to company targets, making recommendations to the Regional manager with regards to what improvements and actions are required.
- to present in a timely manner reports required for period / quarterly and year end.
Mini Distribution Centres:
- To ensure all mini DCs operate within the company Health and Safety guidelines.
- To ensure all Stock is handled and stored in the correct manner.
- To ensure delivery of goods into the DC complies with company procedures.
- All unwanted de-allocated customers orders must be returned to the supplier for credit, where it is possible to do so. Where this is not possible, the carpets must be sold off, not allowing unwanted stock to build up.
- Underlay and accessories must be stock checked on a regular basis. Stock gains must be adjusted on the system in line with company policy. Losses must be investigated and reported to line manager / Regional Manager.
- guidance given to Dc / Mini Dc personal in best practice and correct procedures.
- Proven organisational skills and attentive to detail
- Enthusiastic with a “can do” approach
- Self motivated, with the ability to also effectively contribute in a team environment
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates a consistently smart and professional image
- Only accepts consistently high levels of service being given to our customers
- Ability to develop and motivate staff
- Copes well when working at a fast pace, or under pressure
This is the job for me! So what next?
› Download application form
› Request application form