Position posted on 2017-06-08 15:54:54
Hours: 37.5 hours over 5 days
Salary: £16,500 plus bonus
Responsible to Senior Branch Administrator. Liaises as appropriate with other branch, warehouse, after-sales and Head Office personnel. Where required, liaises with representatives of suppliers to the Company.
To effectively contribute to the administration function within the branch and ensure that excellent levels of customer service are maintained.
Core Performance Areas:
- Deals promptly and efficiently with all customer enquiries, over the phone or face-to-face, in accordance with Company policy and established work practices, to achieve consistently high levels of customer service.
- Receives and processed customer transactions and completes all computerised and paper based records in line with Company policy. Undertakes daily reconciliation procedures and ensures the security of all monies in the Branch at all times.
- Ensures the accurate completion of daily Banking procedures in line with Company policy. Takes responsibility for identifying and reporting any banking discrepancies to the Branch Manager.
- Responsible for the effective control of the Branches petty cash, issuing receipts and recording any petty cash transactions using the Company’s computerised accounting system. Ensures the branches compliance with financial accounting procedures and the security of petty cash.
- Undertakes to efficiently process customer orders by ensuring the accurate inputting of customer details into the sales order processing system in line with Company policy and established work practices.
- Completes customer finance documentation in a prompt and efficient manner, liaising as required with the Finance Company’s underwriters. Ensures the sales order processing system is updated with financing information including the acceptance reference number to maximise the efficient processing of customer orders.
- Maintains up to date and accurate filing systems for all administration and customer correspondence to ensure ease of access to information when required.
- Where necessary, provides effective word processing and copy typing support to Branch Management in line with the needs of the business.
- Pro-actively contributes to the day-to-day management of Health and Safety within the Branch, in line with the Company’s Health and Safety policy, to ensure a safe working environment.
- Maintains up to date and appropriate knowledge, skills and competencies to ensure continuing satisfactory levels of work performance.
- Undertakes, as required, other duties in keeping with the general nature of the position.
- Demonstrates track record of successfully achieving and exceeding targets and objectives
- Proven organisational skills and attentive to detail
- Maintains a consistently smart and professional image
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strives to achieve consistently high levels of customer service
- Illustrates the ability to effectively contribute in a team environment
This is the job for me! So what next?
› Download application form
› Request application form