Position posted on 2018-03-05 10:53:12
Hours: 40 hours over 5 days
Salary: £15,834 On Target Earnings of £30,000
ScS is one of the most recognisable brands in British retailing with 101 stores across the UK.
Reports to Branch Management, Liaises as appropriate with other Branch, Warehouse, After-sales and Head Office personnel.
To effectively contribute to the performance of the branch operation and achieve consistently high standards in core performance areas.
Core Performance Areas:
- Undertakes to achieve and exceed personal sales targets that have been previously agreed with Branch Management in line with the needs of the Business.
- Continuously develops and maintains a comprehensive knowledge of Company products and services to ensure up to date and accurate information is provided to customers at all times.
- Initiates approaches to potential customers, in line with Company policy and established work practices, in order to achieve a professional, customer focused Company image.
- Assesses customer needs and provides appropriate and accurate information allowing the customer to make an informed purchase decision.
- Identifies opportunities for closing sales and obtains purchasing commitments from customers in line with Company policy and established work practices.
- Promotes the sale of carpet and upholstery protection treatments and optimises use of finance and cash transactions to minimise cost of subsidies and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Accurately completes, as required, all finance and administration documentation in line with Company policy to achieve the prompt and efficient processing of customer orders.
- Assists Branch Management with the receipt, checking and optimum positioning of display products and point of sale in line with Company policy.
- Actively contributes to the management of Health and Safety within the branch in line with the Company Health and Safety policy.
- Maintains general good house keeping within the branch to ensure the achievement of a clean and professionally presented sales environment.
- Develops and maintains up to date knowledge, skills and competencies to ensure ongoing ability to perform well in the role.
- Participates in training as required in line with personal development needs and the needs of the business.
- Undertakes, as required, other duties in keeping with the general nature of the position.
- Demonstrates track record of successfully achieving and exceeding targets and objectives
- Proven organisational skills and attentive to detail
- Maintains a consistently smart and professional image
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strives to achieve consistently high levels of customer service
- Illustrates the ability to effectively contribute in a team environment
This is the job for me! So what next?
› Download application form
› Request application form